Out West Paint & Body Shop - 110 N Morgan Road, Mustang, OK  73064

powered by

My Blog

Dave

Southwest Street Rod Nationals
April 12 - 14, 2013
State Fair Park in Oklahoma City, OK

Stop by out booth and see our work first-hand.

6 Comments to Dave:

Comments RSS
Mary on Friday, February 08, 2013 10:51 AM
Dave has been fixing my cars (Subarus) for years & they come out looking like new - amazing. If you want careful, detailed attention paid to your vehicle, this is the place to come. I highly recommend this business.
Reply to comment

Tami Moore on Friday, April 05, 2013 6:14 AM
I have recently taken both my car & my sons car to Out West and both times they have exceded my expectations!! They go above and beyond and do superb work!! Anybody who needs any kind of body work should definately go to Out West! Dave & Kurt are great! Thanks guys for a job well done!!
Reply to comment

donna allen on Monday, May 26, 2014 7:12 PM
These guys did a awesome job my car looks great thanks
Reply to comment

Jason on Monday, June 02, 2014 8:50 PM
Dave and the guys fixed my Toyota Tundra and my Ford Edge and did a great job. Don't go to a big body shop where its all about the money. Dave will help you with the insurance companies to insure that your vehicle is fixed the right way!
Reply to comment

Jim Hawkins on Friday, December 18, 2015 9:34 AM
I hit a deer out of season and ruined a front fender. Dave and the boys did a FABULOUS job on my old 2005 Honda with 322000 miles...it even runs better now. The price was right, the timing was right, and the quality of work was better. I would recommend keeping our business in house... and if you need body work go Out West!!!!
Reply to comment

Nikki tobey on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 11:26 AM
I hit a trash can. I called around to a couple different places and they were going to charge me 100$ or more. I called out west paint and body and I will not go anywhere else but here.they gave me a great deal. It was the best service I've had.
Reply to comment